“Artist Michelle LaPenai has a unique voice as a Graphic Designer. She combines her creative talents together: Fine Art Illustration, Typography, Painting, Design, Magazine and Book Design.”
Alternative Health & Medicine Magazine, Sage Woman, Oyster Boy Review, Hey Day Press/Malcolm Margolin Joaquin Miller Life Amongst the Modocs, Health Caring News, Sozo Style, Firebrand Media, Ten Speed Press/Tricycle Press, Living Crafts Magazine, California Physician, Videomaker, Choices, and more.
Chaz Dean studios, Lady Rizo & The Assettes, The Flynn Creek Circus, Vintage Clothing at The Checkered Apron, Design Alliance, Cass Phelps Healer and Sound Artist, Transcend Organics, Yoga Shakti, Yoga Works, Transformations Vintage, Tantric poet Kristina Sanborn, Occasions at Laguna Village Oceanfront Events, Trader Bean Coffee, Sozo Style, Larry Westal Design, Gypsy Crunch, La Sirena, Radiant Gem, Lucid WebPress, University Wellness Center, Anjali Auyerveda, Kathleen Clark Photography, and more.
- BACHELOR OF ARTS MAY 1994
- Visual Communications/Graphic Design Minor: Studio Arts/ Honor Roll Typography Annual, Best of Show, California State University, Chico
- LAGUNA COLLEGE OF ART & DESIGN 2003-2004 FINE ARTS & ILLUSTRATION, Laguna Beach, CA
- MENDOCINO ART CENTER 2000-2003 INDEPENDENT SCULPTURE STUDY, Mendocino, CA
Brianna majored in English and studied at American Military University of American Public University Systems. She has worked as a life coach and virtual assistant for the past 5 years. She’s worked for people such as Ali Shanti and Kylie Slavik.
Brianna studied and learned to develop WordPress sites after many failed attempts at having a site designed for her. Along the way, she has taken courses to develop coding skills from Code School, Codecademy and Team Treehouse (still enrolled in many courses here).
She is a mother, wife, virtual solutions maven, closet (not-so-closet) tech nerd, yogi, earth and animal-lover, outdoor enthusiast and so much more.
Army Air Traffic Control Veteran with 7 years of service, English major and a closet (not-so-closet) tech-loving entrepreneur. Brianna began her entrepreneurial journey in 2013 and studied many things that were necessary for building a successful business online.
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Altering code in WordPress themes
Through this Brianna developed a desire to create and help ethical brands get their work online and out in the world to do the maximum good.
Bachelors Degree: English Major — 2012
- Life Coach training with Jeannine Yoder — December 2013 – December 2014
- B-School with Marie Forleo — March 2014 – May 2014
- Money Map training with Alexis Neely — November 2014 – May 2015
- Squarespace Design with Jenna Soard — 2015
- Instagram training with Alex Tooby — 2016
- Codecademy Ready — March 2017 – May 2017
- Flatiron Bootcamp Prep — in process